Career Services Advisor
What I do: Oversee graduate employment and career development support for the Business and Information Technology programs at both the San Diego and National City campuses.
• Monday – 8am-5pm (National City)
• Tuesday – 8am-5pm (San Diego )
• Wednesday – 8am-5pm (San Diego )
• Thursday – 8am-12pm (San Diego), 12:30 – 4:30pm (National City)
• Friday – 8am-5pm (San Diego ))
Birthplace: San Diego
Best burrito in San Diego: California Burrito at Lolita’s Taco Shop
Favorite film: Edward Scissor Hands
Desert island album of choice: Beyoncé’s Lemonade album
Spirit animal: Black Bear or Soft Shell Crab
Most important career-related advice to current students: Be sure to network!!! Knowing your industry and those that work in it is essential and can assist with your career success! Do not be afraid to get involved and try new activities.