Article by Dru Macasieb (3/29/2017)
Still undecided if you would like to enroll at California College San Diego?
Crash a course and see if this college is right for you. In order to Crash-A-Course:
- Email your admissions consultant your interest in crashing a course. Provide them with which program you’re interested in and when you are available to crash a course.
- Your admissions consultant will then see the request to the program associate dean, who will coordinate a specific time and class based on your availability.
Rules for Crash-A-Course:
- Prospect students need to show up to class on time.
- Prospect students must stay at least until the break.
- Prospect students should not participate in class activities (unless otherwise encouraged by the instructor)
- Remember, as a prospect student you are a guest and should only be an observer in the class.