Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Leadership Club is to help students develop self-confidence, leadership skills, networking opportunities, and gain useful experience while at CCSD.
What We Do
This is a student run organization that is under the supervision and advisement of Associate Dean Dru. The main purpose is to gain leadership experience and recognition to help students for future opportunities.
Students must sign up to be a member and must actively participate in the meetings, events, and Canvas Content.
- All active members will receive a certificate of membership.
- Receive recognition for events you organize and participate in
- Receive awards for hitting milestones
- Gain experience in leading, organizaing, facilitating, and executing events
- Gain networking opportunities